Meet Our Physicians
Edward G. Ghattas, DO
Dr. Edward Ghattas specializes in family medicine. He treats patients of all ages with both acute and chronic medical conditions. He is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association.
- Residency: Family Medicine, Genesys Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
- Internship: Flint Osteopathic Hospital, Flint, MI
- Medical Degree: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
Areas of Specialty
- Preventive Care
- Family Medicine
- Skin Care
- Sports Medicine
- Member of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association.
Timothy Rider, MD
Timothy Rider, MD is board certified in family medicine and joined Abrazo Medical Group in April 2016. Dr. Rider treats a variety of conditions from chronic diseases to seasonal illnesses. Dr. Rider provides a range of primary health care services and accepts patients of all ages. He tracks and manages a variety of chronic conditions with a focus on individualized care. From newborns to senior citizens, Dr. Rider is experienced in providing quality care for the whole family.
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine, PA
- Internship/Residency: Harrisburg Hospital, Harrisburg, PA
- Comprehensive Care for All Ages
- Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Conditions
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Back Pain and Headaches
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
- Treatment of Minor Illnesses and Injuries